Shop by ProfessionBeautician, care worker or joiner? Whatever your role, you can browse workwear tailored to your profession here at Banana Moon.
Who Have we Worked with Before?We're proud to say we've provided personalised workwear for some of the world's biggest companies. Take a look at some of our existing, happy customers:
- Google - Everyone knows Google. Multinational technology giants, we were delighted to help create customised workwear for its employees.
- Subway - King of subs and sandwiches, we've created customised workwear for many Subway branches.
- Sony - In the past, Banana Moon has provided world-renowned company Sony with customised work clothing.
- Morrisons - We've made sure Morrisons employees always look the part in great-quality, personalised work attire.
- Amazon - Large orders aren't a problem for us, we've kitted out Amazon with the workwear they need!
- Graze - Delivering healthy snacks to your door, you'll find many Graze employees in customised Banana Moon workwear.
What is embroidery?
You'll know embroidery when you see it. Intricate and detailed, your design (whether that's a logo or a name) will be added to a piece of clothing using high-tech machinery. Stich-by-stitch, it'll slowly come to life.
Embroidery isn't just restricted to t shirts or polo shirts, you can add embroidery to anything you need, including outerwear and beanies for workers who need to brace the harsh British weather. Create an entire personalised uniform suitable for rain or shine today at Banana Moon.
Thanks to its precise nature, embroidery is fantastic for adding logos to workwear. Using individual stitches, you can easily add complicated designs to any piece of clothing, like our popular polo shirts. At Banana Moon, our amazing machines will do all the hard work too, so you can order as many items as you like, and we'll be able to quickly deliver them to your door.
What Other Personalisation Options are There?
Alongside embroidery, we also offer three other personalisation services: screen printing, vinyl printing and applique. All are suitable for customising workwear, with screen printing being the most convenient for large orders. Our advanced screen printing machines can add your design to 1,400 garments in just an hour.
Vinyl printing, meanwhile, is ideal if you need a more bespoke approach to personalising workwear. It's easy to switch things up between each garment using this method, which is handy if you'd like to add individual names to a polo shirt, for example.
Last but not least, applique. Using a pre-cut piece of fabric and embroidery stitches, your design will be embellished onto anything you please - be it hoodies, trousers or more
Our Most Popular Embroidered ProductsEmbroidery can be added to just about anything, but there is a selection of items that are notoriously popular with our customers. Other companies who have worked with us at Banana Moon love to place orders for personalised aprons, high-vis jackets, t shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies.
Logo and Brand Design
Banana Moon Personalised Clothing
Unit 8, Springwell 27, Dark Lane, Birstall, West Yorkshire, WF17 9LN
01924 420 022