Popular Size Guides
We've pulled together the size guides for our most popular t-shirts. If you have any questions about t-shirt sizing, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Sizes 'To Fit' Explained
When it comes to sizing, we've made every effort to be as accurate as possible. All sizes, both above in our size guide and across our entire site, are stated in "to fit" sizing, which means they're designed "to fit" a person matching those exact measurements.
Please note, however, that brands may have a size tolerance. Individual brands provide manufacturers with a set 'tolerance', meaning t-shirts can vary in size from their measurements by a set percentage (let's say 3%, for example) and still be deemed fit for sale.
Because of this, slight discrepancies may occur and size tolerance may vary from brand to brand. To make sure you pick the right size, we recommend taking advantage of our free samples request service.
While you'll find plenty of high-quality, reputable brands readily available at Banana Moon, including Fruit of the Loom and Regatta, we do offer bespoke sourcing to our customers.
Whether you have a t-shirt in mind that you'd like to personalise, are looking for a specific fit/material for your order or wish to add a unique touch to your garments, such as a neck label customised with your company's name on, we're here to help. With factories all over the world, our experts can source exactly what you need, and for a great price.
How to Measure Yourself For a T-shirt
Uncertain of your measurements? You could either measure the dimensions of an existing t-shirt you know fits well, or measure yourself in the correct areas.
- The main measurement required for men will be the chest.
- Take your measuring tape, and place it around the fullest part of the chest.
- The tape should sit across the front of your chest, under your arms and across your shoulder blades.
- Check that the measuring tape sits flat at the back.
- Take note of the measurement, either in cm or inches.
- For women, two to three measurements are often required to find the perfect t-shirt.
- First, measure your bust. Place the tape across the widest part of your chest, making sure it isn't too tight.
- Next, the waistline. Place the measuring tape around your waist, and be sure to stand naturally. Don't breathe in!
- The final measurement you'll need is the hips. Drop the tape down 20cm from where you just measured your waist, and note down the number.
If you have any further questions regarding the t-shirts available at Banana Moon, or require more information, simply get in touch. A member of our team will be delighted to help you find the best fit.
Banana Moon Personalised Clothing
Unit 8, Springwell 27, Dark Lane, Birstall, West Yorkshire, WF17 9LN
01924 420 022
REG 6468058 VAT 516 1202 94