4.7 out of 5 based on 3,087 reviews
Due to the government lock down our offices will be closed for the foreseeable future. Orders can still be placed and will be processed when our offices are opened again.


Taroko Regen Sweater by Ecologie by AWDis


Need more accurate pricing?

Use our Quote Calculator

Loading Pricing
* Prices are per garment. Print is based on a 1 colour print. Embroidery is based on a small embroidery. Prices may vary slightly between colours and sizes.

About the Taroko Regen Sweater

This is one of our most unique sweaters for more than one reason. It’s made from 100% recycled materials so you can make a positive impact on the environment. The fabric is 70% regenerated cotton. This is new cotton made from recycled off cuts that were destined for landfill. The other 30% is recycled polyester. Plastic bottles are collected, shredded and melted down to form new yarn. Choosing this sweater, means choosing sustainable. 

It’s a seed stitch pattern making it an unusual but stylish option. The set in-sleeves and fashion fit give you a comfortable, contemporary look. We love the ribbed collar, cuffs and hem as a final detail. 

Fabric: 70% Regenerated cotton, 30% Recycled Polyester

Weight: 7 Gauge

Features: Unbranded size label.

Washing Instructions: Machine wash 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Cool Iron. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean