Popular Size Guides
Sizes 'To Fit' Explained
Here at Banana Moon, we aim to represent our sizes as accurately as possible. The sizes you can see in the table above, and across our individual polo shirt pages, are known as "to fit" sizes. By this, we mean that the garment has been created to fit a person with those measurements perfectly.
However, as we stock so many brands at Banana Moon, some slight discrepancies may occur. Certain brands will have a size tolerance, so a 'small' from one brand may be a little bit different to a 'small' from another brand. To ensure you order the right size we suggest you use our free sample request service first, especially if you're planning on customising your polo shirts using one of our services too
We stock some incredible brands at Banana Moon, from Fruit of the Loom to North Face and Nike. However, we understand that sometimes, our customers have a particular item in mind - and this is where our bespoke sourcing service comes in.
If you know what you're looking for, but you can't find it on our website, we'll be able to help. Whether it's a particular style of polo shirt you're after, or a polo shirt in a specific colour or material, our team will be happy to source it for you. With connections across the world, our experts will find your perfect polo at a great price.
Get things started and send over your request to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
How to Measure Yourself for a Polo Shirt
If you don't know what your measurements are, don't worry. You could either measure an existing polo shirt that you already own, or you can follow our step-by-step instructions below.
- For men, the most vital measurement is the chest.
- To do this, take your measuring tape and place it around the fullest part of your chest. Make sure the tape sits across the front of your chest, under your arms and across your shoulder blades.
- Double check that the measuring tape is flat.
- Write down your measurements, in cm or inches.
- For a women's polo shirt, you'll need to obtain two to three different measurements.
- The first measurement required is the bust. Use your measuring tape to measure across the widest part of your chest.
- Move onto the waist. Place the tape around your waist and stand naturally.
- Lastly, measure your hips. To do this, move down 20cm from where you measured your waist.
- Note down all your measurements and refer to our size guide above.
Still have questions about our polo shirts? Our friendly Banana Moon team we be delighted to help - just send us an email or call customer support today.
Banana Moon Personalised Clothing
Unit 8, Springwell 27, Dark Lane, Birstall, West Yorkshire, WF17 9LN
01924 420 022
REG 6468058 VAT 516 1202 94