Flip an image in Photoshop
Flip an image in seconds with our easy-to-follow guide.
1. Open your preferred image by heading to File > Open…
2. Select the layer you'd like to flip from the Layers panel (if you can't see this, head to Window > Layers or press F7.
3. Right click on the image layer. Then, click Layer from Background.
4. Click OK, then head to the navigation bar.
5. Press Edit > Transform.
6. Choose between Flip Horizontal and Flip Vertical.
7. Save the file by selecting File > Save As…
8. Remember to save your flipped image as a .jpg!
Banana Moon Personalised Clothing
Unit 8, Springwell 27, Dark Lane, Birstall, West Yorkshire, WF17 9LN
01924 420 022