So, the summer’s steadily drawing to a close – it’s back to work and back to school, being carried along by the joy of our holiday memories. But it’s time for one final celebration before the routine begins again – we have the winner of our Summer Snaps competition to announce!
A little while ago, we asked you to enter your favourite personal holiday photos through our online competition on Facebook for a chance to win a summer hamper worth up to £200. We received 37 amazing entries, but there can only be one winner!
After careful consideration, we’ve chosen our winner – and our congratulations go to Tracy.Klein69 for her photo of her daughter’s first try at paragliding in Kos! What a brilliant memory this photo captures – and Tracy is now the proud owner of a Fujifilm Instax Camera, a £100 voucher to spend at Red Letter Days and some excellent personalised T-shirts from us here at Banana Moon!
Our winning entry from Tracy.Klein69:
We also chose five brilliant runners-up from the fantastic entries we received, and each one will receive a tote bag or T-shirt with your very own holiday photograph on – enjoy!
Our five runners up are:
- Kirstenmullen for the picture of a trip to the Rocky Mountains and Lake Louise in Canada – what a beautiful back drop:
- Sal4Abs for their entry of Amber enjoying a stroll along Aldeburgh beach – just wonderful:
- Laurab1954 for their snap in a delightful-looking pool on holiday in Bali:
- Elenorfidler for their picture of delicious-looking pizza being enjoyed on a beautiful beach:
- And finally, our fifth runner-up is 1969angep for their quirky beach side snap:
Thanks for all your entries – we just loved seeing your favourite holiday moments. Congratulations to our prize winners, your prizes are winging their way to you!