Here is the second of my entries with a variety of cool action shots. I have to say these looked pretty good!
- 75g butter (melted)
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 115g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 large banana’s (ripe)
- 2 medium eggs
- 125ml milk
- Vanilla/chocolate icing sugar
- Banana’s sweets
- Layout bun cases into a baking tray.
- Preheat oven at 190C
- Melt butter using a saucepan over medium heat
- Mash the banana’s well
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg into a bowl. Add the sugar and mix well.
- In a second bowl beat together the eggs, vanilla extract, honey, butter and milk.
- Add the banana and egg mixture and stir well.
- Stir all ingredients above together (don’t stir to well, the mixture should be thick and lumpy!)
- Full bun cases half way with an equal amount of mixture.
- Put in oven for 20-25 minutes
- Once golden brown and firm remove from oven and leave to cool.