At Banana Moon we have 25 years’ experience in the industry and are a market leader in the supply of personalised clothing. As a quirky, fun, innovative and great business to work in we aim to develop and train new staff in our Academy. Currently we are seeking a Textile Screen Printer with 3 to 5 years’ experience to join our growing production department based in Birstall, Leeds.
Because we print for the very top brands we have exacting standards that must be maintained consistently. Applicants will require the following attributes –
- Full knowledge of textile screen printing machinery (MHM and M&R) and techniques.
- Have proven experience operating an automatic screen printing machine.
- Be able to produce printed garments speedily and accurately to the customers’ requirement and within the quality system as laid down by the company.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be flexible and available to work overtime/weekends.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Experience of colour matching and ink mixing.
- Great attention to detail.
- Be motivated and ambitious.
- Good references.
We are offering –
- A very competitive salary with opportunities for overtime paid at time and half rate.
- All the benefits of working for a high tech, modern and progressive business who are growing rapidly.
- Latest technology machines (MHM and M&R) in a clean, safe and new working environment, www.banana-moon-clothing.co.uk/screen-printing.
- A planned career path potentially to management level.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Immediate start and full time contract.
Apply to –
(all applications will be handled confidentially)