Some may call me a cheat for using a brownie mix but don’t let that overshadow what was surely one of the top picks for artistic appearance. Throwing molten marshmallow and chocolate across a wooden board certainly brought the wow factor to the bake off!
150ml still water
2 x shop bought fudge brownie mix’s (cheat!)
6 table spoons of Vegetable oil
Small pack of Haribo
White chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate (bar of)
Small marsh mallows
Crunchy peanut butter
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the brownie mixes, eggs, water, oil until smooth.
- Chop the bananas and add them to the mix.
- Add peanut butter, chocolate chips, haribo and some of the marsh mallows into the mixing bowl, add to taste and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees if fan assisted – 180 degrees if not.
- Place the mix in a large flat tin. Bake for 35-45 minutes. Cooking length will depend on the depth of the tin.
- Once cooked leave to cool.
- Once cooled use the rest of the marsh mallows to decorate the top of the brownie.
- Melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over the top of the brownie.
- Leave to cool before slicing into portions.